The 2013 Track & Field Season is almost here!
The Huntsville Hurricanes Track Club is turning 20 years old in 2013. We’re looking for parents like you to help us make this year the best Huntsville Hurricanes Track season ever!
We need you to give us a hand with a few things like:
- Spreading the word – we want more kids and parents involved!
- Becoming a Track & Field Coach (the club covers the cost of the NCCP Course and it’s really fun!)
- Giving advice as a member of the Hurricanes board (we’ve got a pretty big bank account, a new track facility, and ability to buy new equipment – how exciting is that!)
- Helping to organize things like:
- In-Person Registration
- Name Tags
- Sign in/out process
- Ordering T-Shirts
- Ordering new equipment
- End of season party
- Setup our very own Hurricanes Track and Field Meet
- Being a mentor to your kids – nothing makes kids more appreciative than seeing their parents involved in local sports organizations
Our first meeting is:
Wednesday March 27th, 6:30 to 8pm
5 Lorne Street North (across from the Huntsville Public School)
Can’t make it, but want to be involved – send me an email or give me a call!
Rob Horton, President
rob at huntsvilletrackclub.ca